1.1 We work hard to keep your information safe and we want our services to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. We follow strict security procedures on how personal information is stored and used and who sees it to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it.
1.3 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2.Identity and Contact Details
2.1 We have a legal duty to protect personal information that we collect under Privacy Legislation such as, the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “DPA”) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, (PECR).
2.2 For the purpose of the DPA and PECR, we are the data controller and are located at Stairway Distribution, PO box 19, Hull. If you have any queries relating to this policy you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Personal information we collect from you and how we use it.
- We use your personal details in order to provide a service to you, for example registering your account, providing products and services.
- We use your provided details to fulfil orders when you use our shopping facility.
- When you subscribe to our online lessons we store the information you give us i.e. name, email, user name in order to provide a service.
- We do not store your payment details on our website.
- We do not pass your personal information on to third parties.
- You can Cancel/Abandon your subscription to online lessons at any time. When you Cancel your subscription your data is retained and you can reactivate your account at any time. If you Abandon your subscription your account will be deleted and you will have to create a new account if you wish to re-sign to one of our courses.
- You can DELETE your account and associated Data from your Accounts/Edit Profile page.
- We will only send information directly related to LFA T’ai Chi.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- You have the right to request the personal data we hold on you.
- We do not carry third party advertisements on our website.
- Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of third party websites.
- We use analytics to measure web site traffic. The data we collect is anonymous.
- You have the right to request your details be removed or anonymised. Our contact details are at the end of this section.
- We use a third party (PayPal) to securely process payments for online shopping items and subscriptions for our online lessons.
18. We have no control on how third parties use your information.
19. Contact details : Stairway Distribution, PO box 19, Hull, HU12 8YR.
What are cookies?
- Allow a website to work more efficiently
- Make the site easier to navigate by remembering information you’ve entered
- Customise the site by showing you information that’s relevant to you.
Cookies set by the website owner are called ‘first party cookies’. Cookies that have been set by parties other than the website owner are called ‘third party cookies’.
How you can control cookies
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies you can change your browser settings. However, if you do this, please be aware that you may lose some functionality of the website. Each browser is different so please check the Help menu of your own browser to find out more about how to change your cookie preferences.